Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome World!

So here I am, and very glad to be, I must sincerely say.
I've thought about this all week, my debut, and I decided it was time to post, regardless of what thoughts might be available in my mind at this very moment. Turns out, I'm not quite sure where to start, which is not completely unexpected. I was prepared for this.

BlueShoeStudio, the gajillion-and-seventh blog to hit this known universe! I promise to keep it snappy and upbeat, and if I do say so myself, I have quite a lot of interesting bits in store! Everyone is who they are at this moment, because of everything they have ever done, every thought, every relationship, every movement, every mistake, every success, so this journal of mine, will illustrate these. It is a process, and everyone has a story. I have always thought that everyone should and could write a book, about something, anything they are expert in or simply interested in. Like I said before, I will do my very best to keep this interesting for you, and for me, and I thank you for joining the program.

At this moment, I am a child of this Earth, who craves creativity and production. I need to keep my hands and my mind busy, and in the myriad of notebooks I keep stashed in all of my personal corners of this world, my ideas and thoughts flow. And right now, I can't wait to get home to finish my friend's birthday gift. I will post the picture later. I always work better when I have a muse. Revolving muses. My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment